"Let all who come be received as Christ himself, for he will say: 'I was a
stranger and you welcomed me.'"
-- Rule of Benedict
Retreat Accommodations - Groups
The group retreat experience is particularly suited for groups of adults desiring a quiet and reflective atmosphere for prayer and thoughtful community exchange.
The brothers offer the following opportunities when available to groups who would like to share in a special way with the community during their stay at the priory:
- Common Prayer: the monastic liturgy of the hours, and the celebration of the Eucharist.
- Visiting areas of the monastery with a brother, accompanied by a description of our history and common life.
- Conversation on a specific area of interest (for example, prayer; social justice; monastic life in today's church and world).
The brothers at Weston do not offer directed retreats, formal retreats, spiritual direction, or counseling.
Groups are expected to plan their own time together, and may request any of the above opportunities prior to their arrival. It may not be possible for the brothers to fulfill all such requests at a given time, but an effort will be made to do so.
- Accommodates a group of four to six adults.
- One double room with twin beds
- Four single rooms with twin beds
- Three baths
- Kitchen, dining, and living areas
- Five minute walk from the monastery
- Reservation Information
Morningside, 24 Priory Hill Road
(our guesthouse for groups)
|ARRANGEMENTS FOR GROUP
- Groups bring their own food and prepare their own meals in the kitchen of the guesthouse
- Utensils and linens are provided.
- All guests are asked to clean rooms and make beds before departure
Back to Top
58 Priory Hill Road Weston, VT 05161-6400
802-824-5409 Fax 802-824-3573
Contacting Us |
Prayer Schedules |
Becoming a Brother |
Retreat Accommodations |
Monastic Living Experience
A Latin American Experience |
The Gallery Shop |
© The Benedictine Foundation of the State of Vermont, Inc. All Rights Reserved